Oh Really Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Service Hp Photosmart C5283
Get paid to complete offers - Earn money Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:23 am by cebhedw

» Argo (2012) M1080p BluRay X264 AC3-BiRD
Get paid to complete offers - Earn money Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:49 am by cebhedw

» Billa Talegu Full Movie With Eng Subtitle
Get paid to complete offers - Earn money Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:02 am by cebhedw

» {a7_chrono_stone_48_lq.mp4}
Get paid to complete offers - Earn money Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:31 pm by cebhedw

» {a7_chrono_stone_48_lq.mp4}
Get paid to complete offers - Earn money Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:29 pm by cebhedw

» Bokep Indonesia Waptrick
Get paid to complete offers - Earn money Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:36 pm by cebhedw

» {AS MENINAS BRINCAR DE PRINCESA}
Get paid to complete offers - Earn money Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 6:56 pm by cebhedw

» (??????) [????] BASTARD!! ?????? ???02 (?????)
Get paid to complete offers - Earn money Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:29 am by cebhedw

» (??????) [????] BASTARD!! ?????? ???02 (?????)
Get paid to complete offers - Earn money Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:27 am by cebhedw

Talk with The Mods of Oh Really Money
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Get paid to complete offers - Earn money

2 posters

Go down

Get paid to complete offers - Earn money Empty Get paid to complete offers - Earn money

Post by karem2000 Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:18 am

General Tips:Access you to complete offers and get paid.
To maximize your profits and receive the highest possible approval percentage on your completed offers follow these steps.
A)Use your main email account when signing up for GPT sites. You want them to be able to contact you when they're running a hot offer or important notices.
B)Never use false information when filling out offers or surveys. This will get you banned from GPT sites.
C)Offers can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few days to credit, so if one doesn't credit right away don't panic! Just keep checking back.
D)All GPT Sites that I am aware of allow only ONE account per household. This does NOT mean one account per computer. GPT sites regularly check IP Addresses. If they find more than one account on a single IP Address both (or all) accounts will be deleted and you will lose all money earned. DO NOT sign into your account using anyone else's computer and DO NOT allow anyone else to sign into your account. Some sites will not mind if you simply check the status of your account from another computer but others do. Just stay on the safe side - only sign into your account from your own computer.
E)Remember to check your inbox at each GPT Site. Site owners often post promo codes - these are codes that when entered give the first X number of people an extra dollar or extra points. Site owners also often post deals that are approving fast or high paying deals.
Use either Internet Exlorer or Mozilla Firefox to complete your offers. (Preferably IE) DO NOT use AOL or Netscape. They generate a non-static/dynamic IP address. This may cause the system to show you as having multiple accounts, which is against the TOS at all GPT sites. This will result in your account being frozen and most likely completely deleted, in which case all your earnings will be forfeited.
F)Also before dive in to signing up and starting offers, y should download RoboForm and CCleaner, which are extremely helpful tools in filling in repetitive information and cleaning your cookies
G)Contact me at gptsites-paid@hotmail.com OR power2money@yahoogroups.com
if you have any questions you may be ask about any topic in gptsites i will be thier

all my best regards http://power2mony.blogspot.com No

karem2000

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Get paid to complete offers - Earn money Empty Re: Get paid to complete offers - Earn money

Post by Admin Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:56 am

Very nice guide! I am going to sticky the topic, I would also like to add before completing offers make sure your cookies are set to accept all. This helps in the offer crediting process. And make sure you don't use you main e-mail address for completing offers, I recommend making a free one at gmail.com But I hear using the dot method is considered fraud now. For instance ohreallymoney@gmail.com becomes o.hreallymoney@gmail.com which become oh.reallymoney@gmail.com I am not sure you can do that anymore Sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Sorry, Looks like it is back to the old hard way. It is also recommended to try surveys, 100% free, and e-mail/zip submit offers, Also, try, try, try again! It doesn't always credit the first time, go to your pending folder and delete the offer and try it again! Some offers require you to confirm your e-mail so always check the e-mails you used when completeing offers. Thanks again!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-12-25

http://ohreallymoney.com

Back to top Go down